- Security of confidential data: a wide range of software and database editing tools for local product customization (ship motion model, weapon characteristic, 3D prototype and rapid exercise area development);
- Customizable HLA interface module for interoperability, compliant with the IEEE1516.x family of standards and utilizing DLC API;
- State-of-the-art computer graphics, providing a highly realistic marine environment model, scenario objects and special effects for correct situational awareness training, as well as tactical, combat and communications exercises;
- Precise modeling of related hydrodynamic effects and mechanical forces;
- Capability to simulate various types of naval weapons, including guns, missiles, torpedoes, and mines;
- Various platforms can be provided to meet the client’s needs, including the option of customized weapons provision;
- Instructor station with extended functionality to create, control, and analyze exercises.