- The ice navigation module, developed jointly with the Arctic and Antarctic Research Institute and Krylov State Research Centre, enables procedural crew training for:
- Mooring to Single Point Mooring (SPM);
- Proceeding in broken ice, along a solid ice edge, bumping against an ice edge, in open pack ice, in ice holes and in patches of ice-free water;
- Following an icebreaker (watch service procedural training for maintaining one’s position in a convoy and maintaining communication between the ship, icebreaker and other ships in the convoy);
- Using radar information while sailing in ice conditions;
- Using the ice chart in ECDIS.