- Simulation of MF/HF/VHF communication in DSC, telephony and telex modes, as well as satellite communication between workplaces (ships) and with coast radio stations for any shipping area;
- Simulation of maritime safety information transmission via SafetyNET, NAVTEX and HF NBDP services;
- Imitation of radio wave propagation using a radio ether model which accounts for the frequency range, time of day and distance between stations;
- Conducting SAR operations using a radar for detecting SART marks, allows for a prompt change of the ship’s course and speed;
- Electronic chart displaying the coast station bases, GMDSS sea areas, and SAR areas, as well as the capability to make a rough estimate of the radio waves propagation in the selected frequency band;
- Option to change from a networked operation to single-user mode to enable self-education in Demo, Test and Exam modes;
- Recording and playback of radiotelephone communications;
- Joint operation with navigational simulator.